Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Want your Goal?

So this last weekend I spent in a personal development workshop by Klemmer and associates. If you haven't heard of them, look them up.  What they offer will totally shift how you think about yourself and change your life patterns!
 Well I spent the weekend stripping away all of my excuses and taking a good hard look at myself to learn how to create results. Brian Klemmer who developed this program has a saying that I have chosen to live by:

Results, while often harsh are always fair!
Results are the only real way we can measure whether we are truly committed to our goals or not. It doesn't matter how much I say I want something. If the results are different then I have not been truly committed to my goal. For example, I have been talking about this last 10 pounds that needs to be released! SO I thought I was committed to my goal... well guess what, their still attached to my body, so judging by results I have not been truly committed to this goal.

I have lots of goals in all different areas in my life, better spiritual communication with my Father in Heaven, more patience with my daughter, increased romance with my spouse, picked up by a record label. But I always seem to have a million excuses as to why I don't have them yet and will pat myself on the back for trying! But as you well know trying doesn't get you anywhere. SO I have been able to take a good hard look at my life and the results I have and recommit to the actual accomplishment of my goals based on results. Sometimes it takes courage, other times trust in my own abilities and the fact that the Lord can give me the extra strength, insight and confidence to achieve them.

So I am making a declaration to the world and to all my friends out there! I am an Accepted, Confident, Focused and Committed Woman. Go ahead.... hold me accountable. Ask me about my results. I am choosing that when a 2x4 comes along in life and tries to knock me off coarse that I will step into whatever qualities is takes to stay committed to the results I know I can have.  I have come to know that when we are truly committed, only then can the Lord step in with His Grace and make the difference where we might fall short, or raise us up to where we need to be.  When we are in this state our eyes will be opened to opportunities that we may have never known existed.

Know you are worth it. Whatever your goals and dreams are, be committed to them. No one is judging you or your actions. Based on results you yourself will know how truly committed you are!

2 comments:

  1. Lundyn Rae,

    I am inspired when I hear proclamations such as yours;
    that reveal true principles,
    that reveal they are experienced,
    that reveal they are understood,
    that reveal they are accepted,
    that reveal they were revealed.

    When core principles of truth are received through personal revelation, this is an illuminating paradigm in and of itself, isn't it? So, when you happen upon another who shares this common denominator with you, what results? Almost instantaneously you perceive this ethereal connection. This too is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an amazing post!
    I have a ton of real committing to do!

    ReplyDelete