Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Becoming an Irrisistible Force of Nature......

Anne Frank said, “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”

I had this discussion with my best friend last night. We (well since I learned through Klemmer and Associates that I can't really speak for everyone else)... I.... tend to wait until everything is lined up just right before we move forward in taking steps towards our goals and dreams. But I had the stark realization that if I'm waiting for things to be in place, or the money to be in my bank account, my life to look a certain way, whatever the 'reason' may be, I am never going to be able to create change or massively influence the world like I picture.

I'm currently reading a book by Darrell Knoch, Mastering a Healthy Self Image. He has an amazing way of relating how self-esteem is related to achieving more. One thing I read today that really got me thinking was this thought,

" If you were absolutely convinced that you were meant to be a great success in life, and there was nothing in the world to stop you from achieving things, as long as you persisted and threw yourself into every activity whole-heartedly, you would become an irresistible force of nature."
(www.darrellknoch.com)

Now I know I am capable of a greatness beyond my current doings. I can see it in my minds eye.... but somewhere I get hung up on the doing. It seems a little overwhelming to be the person I picture doing the things I picture. Especially compared with the girl currently sitting on the couch writing this blog!

But Darrell  is right. If I truly believe I am capable of accomplishing greatness and changing lives through music, which is my God given talent (yours is probably different), and I threw myself into this activity whole heartedly there is nothing that could hold me back and the devil would quake at the powerful force for goodness I am. I really do believe that I am capable of my goals. So I guess its time to throw myself whole heartedly into action!

So what is it you want to do in life? How do you want to change the world? Do you believe in yourself? Then throw yourself into the game and become that irrisistible force of nature!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this inspirational blog! I am excited about stepping into my greatness so that I too can be an irresistible force of nature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, there is nothing that you can not do if you believe in yourself and trust that God will lead you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOHOO!!! THIS IS EXCITING! WE ALL HAVE THINGS WE CAN OFFER, WAYS THAT WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OTHERS LIVES. I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT I HAVE TO LIVE LIFE EVERY DAY FOR THAT DAY. WAITING JUST WASTES TIME.

    ReplyDelete