Thursday, March 22, 2012

Excuses Excuses!



I saw this on someone's facebook page the other day and thought I'd repost it on my blog as well. It really got me thinking about the amount of times I use this excuse. I never really thought about it being as ridiculous as a reason for not accomplishing things I really want to do as telling my college professor that the dog ate my homework.  Even if the dog had eaten my homework I still would have figured out a way to get my paper in on time in order to maintain my grades.

So what grade point average are we living our lives at? We often pride ourselves on the busyness of our lives. Because if we are busy then we must be accomplishing great things and leading very productive lives right? WRONG! Being busy is not enough. We need to be busy at the right things!

Sometimes things happen in our life that forces us to slow down and remind us of what's important! These are usually unexpected and unwanted little crisis! So before we have to be forced to have a crisis to recognize what is the most valuable way to spend our time take a look and get rid of the unnecessary busy that is actually keeping us from reaching our goals. Life will get just a little easier!
Here's to a great day!!!




1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY AGREE! WHERE THERE'S A WILL THERE'S A WAY RIGHT? I LOVE YOUR REPOST.

    ReplyDelete